Sunday, October 14, 2012

It's not all about Barns

Wow--there has been so much going on in Barn Quilt World, and I have once again fallen behind in my reporting!

After my visit to Ohio,  local resident Kim Jasko was inspired to create a barn quilt on her shed!  She tried to get her husband involved, but to no avail.  But being a quilter, Kim was determined to complete the project--how cute is this?


Lots of folks have been sending alone photos of their projects; I do think a barn quilt is born every day!  Here is one from Emily and Steve Vinson of Murfreesboro, NC

Georgia resident Sheila Goff reported in from Pender, Nebraska, with photos of some of the barn quilts she has seen in her travels.   As I said--it's not all about barns!

More to come in the next few days, including info on a new trail starting in Kansas!

Meanwhile I am working to get ready for Festival in Houston--I hope to see some of you there!


1 comment: