Sunday, October 10, 2010

Props for me!

When flying from Atlanta to Detroit, I joked to the woman beside me--"Yeah, I am flying into such a tiny airport--I'll be the plane will have props. SO--of course, it did! I did find that the humming of the floor provided a great foot massage, though!






Alcona County, Michigan is beautiful right now--the peak of fall colors. The barn pictured has the "Horse in the Cabin" block on it. When my tourguide, Cindi, first told me the name, I said, "HUH? But of course it is a Log Cabin pattern with a horse in the center to signify the horses that were once raised on this farm.
Off for more barn viewing in the crisp fall air.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely cool. How is Donna?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee, she is at home after over a week in the hospital. Still not staying alone, but at least she is home.

    ReplyDelete