Friday, June 4, 2010

Let's "Face" It!


There I go getting corny with my titles again.

If you are on Facebook, I created a page for quilt trail folks to share photos and stories and such. Just look for the page called "Barn Quilts and the American Quilt Trail" and become a fan.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Barn-Quilts-and-the-American-Quilt-Trail/133036866706550

I thought it might be fun to see what others are up to, and for those of you who are involved with quilt trails to show off your work.

I will continue to post here--and occasionally there as well, but I'd like to see the Facebook page create interaction within the quilt trail community.

I just love this photo from Ashe County, North Carolina. And let me tell you, it was no small feat getting those animals to pose!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the Barn Quilts! I have not seen any in Florida ,however I will keep my eyes peeled as I do travel to North Fla. alot . Florida does but have a good share of farmers !Love the Facebook site too .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from Central Florida, which is very rural for sure! But there are no barn quilts that I know of. Do let me know if you spot any.

    Then again, the only ones in GA are on buildings in a small downtown area; I only know of a couple of individuals that have them on barns here.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. More quilt blocks on barns can be seen in Tillamook, Oregon. It's part of their Tillamook County Quilt Trail and you can read about it here:
    http://www.tillamookquilttrail.org/about.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi- thanks for your nice comments about my post and blog link on your facebook fan page! I updated my post with a link to your blog so that my readers can get more info! I look forward to reading more~ I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete